Plaza de los Aguayo

Plaza de los Aguayo

Plaza de los Aguayos

Plaza de los Aguayo This square, which was built in the 16th century, lies next to the one of the side walls of the church of San Pedro. The stately home of the Aguayos family, now a religious school, dates from the same period, and gave its name to the square. In the middle of the square, a Triumphal Monument to San Rafael was built in 1763.